View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2023, 11:54 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Caduceus Place [Invite Only]

「〷」 THE HOLY GHOST「〷」
╰► SPIRIT
he | they ♛ tall black, grey, and white chimera with varying fur lengths and texture; bright amber eyes ♛
ೃ⁀➷ @Rani
|| very sorry how long this took
The chimera stared blankly at the stranger in front of them who was awkwardly chuckling. "Do.. you not have any trees..?" Spirit inquired, "or are denying my birthright..?" It was a quiet murmur, but they didn't really feel like talking anymore. Not many words, even if he was frowning at the implication he was alive.

Clearly. He was dead. He was rotting, his heart did not beat. He did not breathe. Pain was only imaginative. That had been what he was taught. If you were obedient, all good would come. Expect, they were never obedient. That's why they were dead. "you speak,, funny words,, I dunno.. what a cutter is.. " He confessed quietly. Both of their eyes were opened, staring at the tom with a bit of wary. He was being kind to Spirit. For,, some reason.

Spirit stared at the paw that was being offered, eyebrows raising. Strange. Very strange. "mm,, okay,, mister-hopefully-not-a-kidnapper.." He agreed, because even if this stranger wanted to harm them, they could handle it. He grabbed ahold of his paw, pulling himself up into a sitting position. Wincing at the pain that throbbed through their lanky body. Clearly, there was a story to this cat. Spirit had never met a cat who could heal. Maybe a few tricks, but they didn't speak like him. They didn't have so scars.

And they wanted to know more - to have the knowledge this cat had. Standing up, ready to follow. "Do I gotta eat anythin'? I once ate a berry, 'n it wasn't.. very nice. Poison, was not a snack, but it was pretty. As red as the crimson that leaks from my wounds, " Spirit hummed, "do you know any.. poisons to avoid.. if you know so many others?" It was an honest question. They had never eaten any hollyberries after seeing what it had done to one of the ShadowClanners. Though, it hadn't been enough to kill them. So, while delayed, they still wished to know what deathberries truly were.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; June 11th, 2023 at 11:56 AM.