View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2023, 03:33 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: June Gathering

• Cormorantpaw •
long-furred smoky-black mackerel tabby molly with bits of white; yellow eyes

A small, almost silenced, excited squeal escaped the young apprentice. This was her first gathering, and it was an exciting experience for her. The feel of the sand below her paws felt so nice, and the way that the water sounded beside the Seastones was surely a pleasant experience. Ooh, and how the cool rain felt against her long, thick fur. It had been extremely hot out lately, so the feeling of the rain felt like a nice, cool shower after working so hard at work. With an excited twitch of her whiskers, the RiverClan apprentice happily hopped to her side of the clearing, kicking up small amounts of dampened sand while she hopped, leaving rather messy paw-prints implanted in the sand. Mentally she apologized for in case the sand landed in anybody’s eyes [except maybe the stinking ShadowClan kitties, but who cares about them?] while she hopped. She then landed herself rather abruptly on her haunches, giggling a little as she grew herself comfortable in the spot. Maybe someone could go speak with her? Well, she would probably have to talk with one of the ShadowClan apprentices, but maybe it could be one of them who were closer in age with her? Who knows?

[OPEN, posts will be more longer, I promise]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; June 11th, 2023 at 07:52 AM.