View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2023, 05:57 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Leafpelt walked to the nursery with moss and feathers, left most of it on the ground and a bunch of it she taked to make her nest. ''Anyone who wants to make nest, you can use these'' She mewed sweetly while pointing the pile of feathers and moss with her tail.
With the bunch of things she grabbed, she started carefully weaved the feathers in the moss with her sharp and long claws. She walked away from the nursery, grabbed a bit of dry grass and leaves, putting them in her nest and what was left of it with the pile of moss.
The pregnant queen laid down on her new nest to take a good nap, she watched the kits play and make their nests before she fell asleep.

(Open)

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra

Last edited by Snivellus; June 4th, 2023 at 06:00 PM.