Thread: Kit Corner
View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2023, 10:21 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Kit Corner

GENTLEDOE
messy-furred brown she-cat with heterochromia.
she/her

Gentledoe had an idea. A wondrous idea. An idea for the little kits of the Clan to partake in to lighten up the mood. Soft paws bounding into the Kit Corner, the messy-furred she-cat sat down and smiled. Ah, before she called everyone over...

"Bumblestar, love, could you come here to assist me? I have a fun little activity for the kits to complete," she called out with a purr.

Clearing her throat, she continued on her task. Oh, this would be quite fun!

"May all kits of ThunderClan come forward for... mm, a challenge!"
-

[ How will this work? ]

[ Kits will be assigned into 'patrols' to do tasks around camp, such as cleaning up dens. These 'patrols' will go just like normal ones- you get a specific amount of time to finish and report them to Gentledoe or Bumblestar- only without the punishments. These patrols will count toward one Kit Curriculum requirement. However, in order for them to count, each kit must make at least two posts as well as a report before they are counted as participating in the 'patrol'! ]

@dino. @jupiter - @Kay~ @Speckear @Catherine @Froggy @Flaming Ice @BEAR. @Loveless.Fawn @CreeperLover649 @~CherylBlossom~ @`-hollow-` @sol. @Leafie @Chiz_Chex @Bezzle @~WallyDarling~ @ares @Duckie112 @Pangoligon @MeadowTail3 @xavier. @Devil Bona

If you have been mentioned, you have a kit on the Allegiances. These patrols are OPTIONAL!
You will only be assigned to one if you post with your kit in response to this!

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥