View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2023, 09:33 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Joining & Rejoining

——————
FrogPaw...?

ThunderClan
~A Brown Mollie With Green Eyes...~

——————
| @dino. |
——————
As she begins to pad away, she smiles at the thought of being where her heart truly belonged... She was finally home, Hello ThunderClan... But even so, There was still more truth for FrogPaw to own up too... It's not like she was being mistreated by her clan mates which caused her to leave. Simply, FrogPaws beliefs didn't correlate with one little, tiny thing about clan life... Though slightly nervous to pipe up about it, it would save her to speak up now then face the consequences later...

Stopping in place, she turns around to face her new leader... "Commander...?" What a strange word to address a higher-up... "I left because I wasn't a fighter... I'm a great hunter, I just get... sick at the thought of hurting somebody... And with the tensions growing, I thought it would be better to leave then to stay here like a scared kitten..." FrogPaw was embarrassed to admit this, but if she was an open book, at least she could develop trust with someone once again...

"With that being said, I want to help in any way I can... I can hunt just fine, but I'm not too great at it... But I remember how MallowHeart taught me how to build dens... I wasn't here then, but I am here now... It'll be a tough process for everyone but... Is there a task you can give me to lighten the load...? I want to help, I want to make up for leaving..." Even with the guilty look in her eyes, FrogPaw still cracked a smile... I mean, It is really hard not to when you finally return home after so long...

Just like any dedicated clanmate, she also offered her time to complete a task within the clan. Though it may seem like her just being a suck-up, It wasn't what she had in mind at all... FrogPaw missed having chores, missed being helpful, she missed making others happy. She wanted to do something to help everyone. So, the brown mollie stood there, awaiting the first task she'd been waiting for...

(once you send her off again, I will complete the task with her. It would be out of character for her not to ask for something to help with-)
——————