View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2023, 12:08 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Houndchaser
They/Them | Thunderclan Warrior

They should’ve washed their paws off and they knew it, but this…this was something far more important. They didn’t even wished to talk about it, yet they had to tell someone and Bumblebreak was that somebody. “Bumblestar? Is it ‘star now? I…I…have something to explain and warn you about. I- We were kidnapped. Me and what I believe to be, a riverclan apprentice…I don’t remember how or why…but I…” no. they didn’t want to talk about it. who would want to say those words? Houndchaser didn’t even want to be in here anymore. They felt the sickness and the memories of just a few hours ago come back up. The warriors blue eyes search the ground, gaze refusing to meet the leaders as they took a hard gulps their ears now pinned as a paw touch’s the tip of their muzzle. “It…” switching topic as they felt the sickness and bile taste now to begin to rise. “The child is safe, I left them at the border. I came to report back to you that the outsider has been dealt with..I just….I didn’t want to…I ” Their voice trailed off, eyes now closed as they try to think of something much happier while waiting for the leader’s response, the blood on their paws now sure to stain the dirt below them.

@dino.
--
✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize