View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2023, 01:15 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Acornkit

Acornkit
@Starfall @Poprock @Alchemist Kitsune

Acornkit didn't have an anger outburst. She didn't cry or scream. She didn't even give a nasty look to any of the cats. The only thing that really bothered her about being dead was that she couldn't grow. Everything else seemed nice. She didn't have to worry about dying again. And she could spy on cats and visit dreams! She never knew you could do that, nor you could spy on cats.

But then the question rose, could Starclan cats have dreams? It seemed impossible, but it was something she could prove while she was up there.

Another amazing part about being in Starclan is that you're basically immune! You could fall down a cliff, get crushed by a bolder, get attacked by a bunch of cats, rip your own head off, and not even gain a single scar. You can go on adventures and explore lands and Dreamlands no cat has ever seen. If you're lucky, you may give a leader one of their nine lives! She thought of what life she would stand for, adventurous? Not do stupid things? The possibilities were endless.

And exploring beyond the clans was gonna be the first thing she'll do.

"Thank you, Bye!" She bowed, and as soon as her head was lifted, she dashed off at full speed.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁