View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2023, 09:21 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Merayu huffed. "With all due respect." She said walking over to him, choosing to lie next to Ketsueki, unable to contain her exhaustion. "It's not that I do not trust your most loyal Braith to train Kumu. It's the fact that there's a method to my training." She yawned. "Don't worry yourself about being concerned for me. Tomorrow is a day off of training, for both him and me..." She looked up to the white wolf and smiled. "Though your concern is much appreciated. It's like behind all that bravado you show, you're secretly a softy. You don't have to hide it from me ya know." She chuckled at her own thoughts before another yawn escaped her jaws. "I won't tell anyone." She smiled warmly at him. She found him adorable when he was like this. Trying to hide his feelings from her. She knew he had them, he had seen it before, but of course him being the way he was, it would take time before he would just unconsciously show it. She would just have to keep chipping at the ice until then.

Taka was watching the sun as it slowly started to get lower from the sky. Soon enough, it would drop below the horizon. Tonight was the night he would get his revenge. As much as he didn't want to say it, he still had cared for the Nokosi no matter how much he told himself that he was dead to the healer. The silver wolf just could not let him go. He was, and always will be his shining sun. But, his sun had died, leaving him in an eternal space of darkness. Evil thoughts filled his head as day by day, his want, no, his NEED for revenge only grew. Ketsueki took him from him, torturing him and leaving him in an unsavable state. Not even Taka's skills would have saved him. Taka would do the favor. He wanted to take something from the pack leader. In his eyes, it all evened out. He was currently working on a cure for this rabbit starting disease, and in return, he would take something from Ketsueki. Something, that from his sources, didn't belong to him, but belonged to an old relative of his..... He growled at the thought. "I'm getting annoyed...." He muttered loudly at the entrance of his den. "Soon. I'll be able to release this tension."

Ketsueki could only blink at the she wolf, it was as if round after round of her affections short circuited his mental. First, she chose to sit by him, then, she directly confronted his poor attempts to mask his concern. After but a few moments of staring at her as if she was some sort of wild beast that appeared behind a bush he cleared his throat awkwardly- unsure of what to say. Unknowingly he shifted a bit away from the she wolf, not out of dislike nor disgust- but rather due to the uncharted territory which was affection.

“If that’s what you wish,” He finally replied, looking still at her but as if it was painful to. Her smile, the softness in her eyes, it was like staring into that of the sun. It was so bright to him, so bright and warm that it hurt. “I, uh…” The king stuttered, such a thing the wolf never did, as he flicked his ears once more and looked around the den as if he had never seen it before. “Of course your well-being is important to me, I need all my wolves in their best possible state…how else would I have a strong pack without it.” A short pause followed. “And you, are perhaps one of the most well trained wolves here, and so you being at your best is vital.”

“…shall, I get you some food- perhaps? Some water?”