View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2023, 10:43 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

"Oh yes, go right ahead." Hawkshade chuckled as Cracklepaw muttered something about the moss being flea-infested, turning to the red-faced molly that defended him. "No worries, it's not flea infested. I wouldn't have comfortably carried flea-infested materials in my mouth..." He trailed off, quickly canceling the thought in his mind. A chill crawled its way down his spine, spiking the fur along his back. Eeugh. Stars, no!

When the deputy approached him, Hawkshade straightened and shook his head. "Not at all, please help yourself." He returned her grateful look with a genuine smile. Bumblebreak was one of the few cats he admired and respected around here. He hadn't even seen Thrushstar since the sinkening...which was annoying, since he had something he wished to discuss with him. Thoughts clouded the warrior's mind as he watched his Clanmates gleefully pick the materials he collected.

Then his eyes lit up.

"Oh, uh, hey Bumblebreak-" He mewed, ears perking. "I apologize to bring this up so informally, but...do you know why we don't have any Keepers besides Flameheart at the moment?" His eyes wandered the overgrown clearing, briefly searching for the large molly. "I've been meaning ask Thrushstar about it, but I haven't seen him around really..." His eyes gravitated back up to the cream-and-brown tabby, dilating with curiosity.

Hawkshade did not care to beat around the bush. If something needed to be done, he did it. If something was on his mind, he says it. And with ThunderClan in such a vulnerable state right now, he had no interest in twiddling his paws like some of his Clanmates. There was work to be done, and with their lack of leadership and role models, ThunderClan's building plans are gonna go slower than dirt.

@Leafí @Rose @dino.

Last edited by Doom; May 26th, 2023 at 10:52 PM.