Clan Etiquette: lesson #2
Mentor: Sootfur

[Part 1: Gatherings]

╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan ❍ 21 moons
Light grey tabby with silvery-blue eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

Sootfur walked out of the warrior den with a satisfied smile on his face. Sun hit his pelt with a light touch, a nice greeting for the beginning of a new day.
The gray tabby padded lazily toward the Kit Corner, where he hoped his apprentices would be waiting already. He didn't like delays.
A peek inside wasn't needed to know that the den was already crowded with enthusiastic kits. Oh, kits are so noisy! He thought with a prick of amusement, his whiskers twitching slightly.

"Hello, everyone! Good morning, kits of Thunderclan." he introduced himself with a friendly grin and a cheerful voice. He was mentally counting them all while doing that. Five. Seems like I'll have my paws full this morning, huh.
"My name is Sootfur, and today I'll be teaching you the famous Clan Etiquette that our clan puts so much faith into."

"Now please sit down, kits, and I'll guide you into everything you'll need to know how to behave now and in the future. Because-" he raised his head and puffed out his chest, making his voice slightly more serious now. "Your individual behaviors, the choices you make, the way you speak... everything about that will represent each time the whole of the clan. You are Thunderclan. And that's why we need to know how to behave properly, first."
And maybe, this time we'll have a generation of young apprentices that can hold their tongue in front of other leaders. He thought ironically, while shooing away the memory of Dawnstar addressing him at that famous Gathering.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Please note that your characters need to actively interact and show that they are listening actively and learning.
I will only give you one bump after 5 days. If after 5 more days, your kit hasn’t interacted yet in each one of the lesson parts (6 in total), they will be considered out as if they left.
Please leave me a vm if you can't attend the class right now and would like to postpone it, so that other people don't have to wait for you without good reason.
This is an essential class for all kits to become apprentices, to it is mandatory to participate actively.
You are free to mention me so I can keep track of your replies! Just make sure not to reply twice between one Sootfur's post and another. Otherwise it becomes a mess. yeah.

[ @BEAR. Wolfkit ☇
@jupiter Lotuskit, Fireflykit ☇
@Flaming Ice Ashkit ☇
@Catherine Wildkit ☇
@Brightstorm☆ Petalkit]

Last edited by Wingnettle; May 27th, 2023 at 02:22 PM.