View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2023, 06:51 PM
a FNAF enthusiast

Bump Policy: anytime necessary
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: Most Annoying Cat in Warriors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafĂ­ View Post
All the cats I hate
( in no particular order..)
1.Spotted'leaf
Had a weird ass relationship with Thistle'claw, had another weird relationship with Fire'paw while alive. Stalked Fire'heart/star while she was dead. Made Sand'storm worry that Fire'star was cheating on her with A DEAD CAT(aka her), everyone thinks she hot.. She isn't tho.
Summary: A creepy lady that pretty much stalked someone till death...

2.Clear'sky
Terrible cat, super selfish, stole his brothers potential girlfriend, stole his sons potential girlfriend, and will probably will steal ur potential girlfriend- he has ZERO riz (so idk how he steals everyones girlfriends)
Summary: Creepy girlfriend stealer who isn't even hot.

3.Blue'star
Whiny, petty, blames everything on everyone else, hurt poor baby Thrush'pelts feelings, dumped her kits and let one of them die,
Summary: She would be a Karen-

4.Raven'paw
(Hate me if u will.. Idc)
Anyway, VERY WHINY, idc if Tiger'claw is threatening you- that didn't stop Fire'star- , very cowardly, I hate him, I want to punt him across planet earth.
Summary: I don't have to good of reasons to hate him... But he still just irks me...

5.Pine'star
Awful leader, dated someone who was EXTREMELY younger than him(what's up with WC and the huge age gaps??), proceed to ditch his very young wife and newborn children to become a kitty pet... Some how gets into Starclan.
Summary: he's a old dude( and elders age actually...) who dumped his wife and child cuz he was scared of clan life.

---
Anywho there's my list... ALL OF MY REASONS R VALID, I dare u to change my mind
1. I do believe we can ALL agree here.
2. Oh absolutely... I haven't even finished that series but jeez
3. Yeah, not the best cat around. She coulda done things differently.
4. Personally, I love the little Raven bean, but yeah, he is kinda cowardly.
5. Oh gosh I hate Pinestar. Tigerstar was his son right? I mean, mayyybe if he'd stuck around Tiger wouldn't've been ... well, how he was. But then again he probably wouldn't make a good dad.

"Worse? Or better?"