View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2023, 03:04 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Caduceus Place [Invite Only]

Palehound trekked through the stone territory, paws making a distinct padding sound with each step, and feeling more than a little frustrated with the instructions she'd been given. She'd heard about an extraordinary healer around this area and decided that this would be the cat she asked for his opinion of what could be going on with her.
The number of twolegs that had bent down to stroke or grab her was more than enough to make her reconsider if she wasn't so concerned about what was going on with her. She'd gained a noticeable amount of weight and now her stomach was starting to become.... oily!?
What in the world!

She'd heard of this healer through one of Shark's friends, who had given some confusing and honestly vague directions.
She was so close to giving up and following her scent trail back home with a distant patch of green caught her attention. She turned towards it, and took a few steps closer.
Was that? It looked like this.... "park" the cat had spoken of.
Energy returned to her, her pace sped to a trot. She was so, so ready to be on her way home after this.
She paused and took a few moments to just take in the sight of trees. As gorgeous as the beach had been, she missed trees.
Stars, did she miss trees, the safety they provided.
She eventually turned her attention back to the rest of the park and set onward, carefully scenting for where this healer could be.

[ @Rani ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.