View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2023, 11:11 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Thumbs up Re: Caduceus Place [Invite Only]

== > @Rani || heuehuehe yes
It felt unfinished, and he was not .. he did not enjoy leaving these situations unfulfilled. Something ought to be done. They did not even get to play with the Dusk Syndicate - barely trained, and now the Council would have to be informed. Informed how absolute pathetic and a waste of time the whole operation had ended up being.. Spirit frowned, eyes fluttering close. He didn't even get to experiment on any of them.

Pawsteps started to approach them. They hadn't realized at first, all too caught up in their own thoughts of dismay to realize. Aah. He didn't want to fight.. he was tired, and it wasn't going to be any fun. Their last fight hadn't.. that tom had been so mean. Which meant the chimera's instinct was to fall completely limp and hold their breath.

Cats did not tend to like dead bodies.

It was only when he was poked - realizing this gig was up - he let out a huge gasp, amber eyes fluttering open to stare at the stranger. Chest slightly heaving up and down, woosh, shouldn't have held their breath. "..Afraid I am, " Spirit replied in a monotone voice. Eyes closing once more. "..Absolutely dead. Would you mind.. burying me.. perhaps close to a tree.. I would like to become.. one with the roots again.." That sounded nice.

"..What did you mean.. fix?" They asked, one eye opening - shifting to turn towards the stranger. Interest piqued.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc