live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Larkfire's Night Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol. View Post
SHADEKIT + RUEKIT

"You'll be fine."

The older molly reassured her sister. Well, half-sister. Through Elmshadow. Which was not a thought Shadekit would have liked to think about. Ruekit was sweet and lovely, albeit prone to zoning out and daydreaming at times, so it was hard to imagine her stone cold father being related with Rue. Especially when the two of them were compared to each other. Shadekit was firmer, sterner, with the uncanny ability to make others cry when she wanted to. It was a part of her charm.

Ruekit just frowned, her blue eyes contrasting her sister's yellow hues, alight with small panic. "I'll do horrible," she whispered. "I dunno anyone here aside from you."

Shadekit scrunched her face. "What's knowing cats got to do with doing well?" That was of course, coming from the kit who only had three friends; Mousekit, Ruekit, and Wrenkit. Coulf she count Wrenkit as a friend?

Well, speak of the devil, there she was right there. Attending Aunty Larky's class. Shadekit shook her head. "Listen, you'll be fine. Aunt Larkfire is nice. She'll like you. And look, there's Wrenkit. She's okay." She walked like up to the kit she and Mousekit had befriended, Ruekit tagging around behind her.

"Hi, Wrenny," she said with a calm, even tone. "Nice to see you again. This is Rue," she gestured toward her sister, who gave a timid wave with her tail.

[ @Rose @zeebles ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Ivykit who had been watching the other kits play came quickly over to Larkfire and obediently sat down in front of her.
Larkfire
| She/Her | ft. Wrenkit |

Unfortunately, it seemed Autumnkit had decided it better not to show up. When Larkfire had waited long enough and the kit still didn't appear, she sighed and wrapped her slim tail around her paws. "Alright, we'll have to continue without Autumnkit. Since the lot of you are fairly young," And because last time was a disaster, she added in her mind. "We're not going to making our way to Moonlit Grove. Now, I was to see each of you show me your best hunting crouch, or stalking skills. After that..." She paused a moment. "We'll play a game."

Positively bouncing up and down with excitement as Wrenkit found out the Shadeer had joined the class too, the little black and white kitten flounced over to her friend and the other kitten named Ruekit. "Hullo! Hi! I'm Wrenny!" She exclaimed proudly, puffing out her chest. However, that only lasted so long, before the little kit heard what her instructor had said, and dropped into a very sloppy crouch that was probably meant to be a hunters one. "Like this? Like this?" She asked, bouncing around the place while Larkfire tried to hide her amusement.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.