View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2023, 11:04 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Hope*~ View Post
Ashclaw sighed"we'd better let scalepaw rest maybe later I'll visit" he said as he turned to the entrance the tom felt very bad for scalepaw but it was a miracle that starclan kept the little apprentice alive
-----------------------------------------------------------

Scalepaw shrugged as he made himself look what it seems to be smaller... The worry appeared. He still regrets everything he did what a dummy he was to leave camp. The tom sighed as he broke down everything that had happened to him. First he followed rabbiteye to the starcave and instead of returning to camp he was hit by a monster and was on probably brink of death, Net thing he knows he had memory Loss what a goody that was. Next he got hit by a monster again [ which he stupidly made to follow a mouse] and crushed his tail missing left eye and caused more scars how lovely. Whats next? the snow fever comes and gets him dang sick!. whoopdy dooo starclan sure hates him by the torture's that he sure is getting. The tom sighed and curled his tail around hiding his face from anybody who would walk by him in the den"starclan hates me" He mumbled weakly
@x ghostie
@RedAnger @Octavia! [ optional mention]
With a final glance at Scalepaw, Rabbiteye turned and padded out after Ashclaw.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch