View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2023, 12:57 AM
my disease, my infection

Default Re: Character of the Month (April 2023)

character name: Rabbitchatter @wren
faction: thunderclan
why?: This guy. He makes me giddy. Before, he was just so refreshing to read because I rarely ever read characters anywhere like him. Now? There's even more to like now that I've gotten to know the character. He's just so sweet and I feel like all my problems would be solved if I had a friend who acted just like Rabbitchatter. He's the purest definition of good, no matter his past. He acts so nice to ThunderClan's kits, and it's so adorable. If/when the guy has his own kits, it's going to be so nice to read about that because, already, Rabbitchatter is a wonderful father figure. From what I've gathered, he doesn't let much faze him nor deter him from trying to make friends with the whole entire clan. He might be sticking his nose into a beehive (figuratively), but he just wants to know about cats' lives! And his low self-esteem plays into his character well, and that's super nice as well because I love how it twinges my heart. Rabbitchatter makes for a compelling cat to read about, understand, and love.