Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: March Gathering

╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

Sootfur was trekking in the snow with his head elsewhere. He'd been trying to foresee many times what would happen during this Gathering, and now he was here. All of Thunderclan was here, ready to face the other three clans in a night that, in his opinion, would last an eternity this time.

The muscular gray tabby couldn't get out of his head the conviction that things wouldn't run peacefully with Shadowclan. It wasn't a matter of hot-headed warriors anymore; nobody could stop the tension that was breaking the delicate, even if unfair, balance between the clans.

His ears switched direction as they caught a familiar voice: Flameheart was calling for him at the head of the group. He'd been so drowned in his thoughts that he'd forgotten to look for her.
Sootfur gave her a subtle nod and trotted among his clanmates to reach the front, nuzzling her mate with an affectionate purr as he arrived. "Oh, Flameheart. I hope everything will go for the best tonight." He whispered with concern, weaving his tail around hers as they walked together.

Suddenly a reminder broke through his thoughts: Thrushfur was in front of him, and they had almost arrived at the Seastones. Before he could split up from his clan and head to the rocks he asked Flameheart to wait for him a little bit and reached the new leader with a serious gaze.

"Thrushfur, I wanted to ask you... if you were going to mention Dawnpaw's murder tonight. I know this is the worst time to provoke Shadowclan... but we should have a right over such a terrible loss, shouldn't we?" He was talking in a low voice as to give Thrushfur a suggestion, even if it sounded a bit forced. He's our leader. He will know what's best. But he also had a feeling that the gruesome murder will be forgotten and buried away, probably to avoid further problems with Shadowclan.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @Eaglet @SpiritedWarrior ]