Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallout? View Post
➵ wildpaw ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @wren @NinjaBloss

wildpaw rolled her eyes and dragged herself over to Dogtooth and listened to vixensnarl and had to stop herself from cackling. how embarrassing! while she couldnt stop herself from a cold chuckle, she composed herself enough to report the patrol as vixenbestie asked. "well of course since i was there it went fine!! we caught 3 pieces of prey and of COURSE i was the one to bring home 2 pieces of very thriftable prey. otherwise nothing note worthy which ugh. i was SO prepared to bring back some juicy gossip back but.. nothing. it was lowkey kind of a bore but whateverr i guess." wildpaw then looked back at vixensnarl to see if that was satisfactory.
Vixensnarl just stared at the apprentice as she spoke in some foreign language. What the hell was going on? All she got was that prey was caught, so apparently it had been completed but not reported, which would be Dogtooth's job to explain to Dawnstar. "You can go then, but if the patrol leader doesn't report then you can take responsibility and do it yourself."