View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2017, 08:03 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Ebonypaw looked back down at the small black seeds on the half-open leaf between her paws and then returned her gaze to the kit. She was apprehensive of letting the kit near the herbs, since she had been a kit and leaves had been very fun to shred apart or play with.
"I'm... Not sure if it's such a good idea for you to help me, and there isn't really much to help with, but if you're quiet so you don't wake Cliffheart you can ask some questions." She told the younger she-cat, her blue eyes licerong momentarily over to the unconscious feline form before returning to the other cat. She had never had a cat stay in the den before and somehow it seemed kind of... Weird, like most new things were when they first began.
Fawnkit looked over at Cliffheart, then back at Evonypaw. She began to wonder even more things. Why was Cliffheart in here? Why couldn't she help? Fawnkit already knew one thing. Ebonypaw most likely didn't want her to help because if her age. Most kits seemed to fight with leafs. Fawnkit usually just collected the pale purple ones and hid them in her nest. She didn't see why they would destroy such a pretty thing. Starfall's question still echoed her mind as she quietly padded closer to the apprentice in effort to not wake the other cats. She managed to sit quietly, keeping her claws sheath. Holding her breath, Fawnkit asked her first question. "If your a apprentice, who trains you?" She quietly squeaked. She shifted her paws, there were a few rumors about who had been training her, but Fawnkit wanted a direct answer.