View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2023, 08:24 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ⚡︎ who misses the yowls of the battle?

I've got like, one per Clan depending on which one is chosen

Name: Aldermane
Pronouns: he/him
Battle experience: None in rp, but oorp would have a bit, considering his age
Reason to fight (defend/attack first/trespassing etc): Would scold/berate whoever trespassed but the moment ThC attacks, he's defending his Clanmate

Name: Moorpaw
Pronouns: she/her
Battle experience: nothing recent
Reason to fight: likely the cat who trespassed on accident, and while usually shy, would bark back at the ThC patrol and be aggressive; likely doesn't throw the first punch, but after doing a double take, would jump right into the fray despite her lack of battle knowledge

Name: Woollyfeather
Pronouns: she/her
Battle experience: mostly out of rp, but in rp has given several apprentices battle training and sparred with a Clanmates or two
Reason to fight: Would defend her Clanmate(s) rather viciously, even if she won't start it, but likely already has her hackles raised when the patrol shows up, just because she knows most of her Clanmates are triggerhappy

I know you said no more ThunderClan, but Sorreldust is always ready to throw hands for her Clanmates
@Wingnettle

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.