View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2023, 11:05 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: The New League: Roleplay [Revived!]

. Oh my God, kid, Kingston thought as the kid began to launch into the whole ass story about how to make cinnamon buns. They’d been starting to warm up the the kid for a moment, he didn’t seem to be the worst of the League’s little gang of babies, but the little warmth that had been stirring in Kingston’s chest towards the superzero was quickly quashed as he launched into it, I don’t need or want to hear it, I’ll be late to work.
. Thankfully, the superzero quickly realized that time was a thing, and he began to leave, telling Kingston (who could really care less), that he was going to be late.
. Normally, Kingston would let a kid that young leave them without any bit of consequence, but as this one had ruined their shirt and coat and was a League kid to boot, they decided it was only appropriate to leave the parting sting of an intrusive thought into his innocent little mind.
. No one will ever remember you when you’re gone as anything but a klutz and an annoying time-waster, Kingston drew the sentence in their own brain before tossing the thought into the kid’s brain with practiced ease.
. There, that should throw him off a bit. Take some pep out of his step. Serves him right for ruining my day.

[ @Shade, ]

Last edited by Willowfern; February 15th, 2023 at 08:36 AM.