View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2023, 09:08 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: February Gathering

Stalking out from the shadows and onto the beach, Mirehound was surprised to find it rather empty. Rain fell from the sky out of clouds that also appeared to be covering the moon. A sign that StarClan was not happy with them, perhaps? Whatever the reason was didn't interest the shadow warrior as she picked her way across the damp sand. Muscles moved fluidly underneath her sleek black fur and blue eyes glowed in sharp contrast. The new scar her face held was one she wore proudly, knowing the cat who gave it to her was now buried under heaps of dirt. She wondered if she would see any of the warriors who had fought, or if it would be brought up this gathering that ThunderClan, the Clan of the "righteous", had caused the death of their Clanmates by stomping on the very code they had cried about last gathering.

Only time would tell. Finding a place near the front of the Seastones Mirehound took a seat and wrapped her thin yet fluffy tail over her paws. Her expression was unreadable as always as she glanced once up at her leader who sat stoic among the rocks before drifting to the spots around her, and then over her shoulder. Which would be the first Clan to arrive after ShadowClan? A selfish part of her hoped it was ThunderClan. To see the looks and the wounds she had inflicted on them would be nothing short of riveting.

[ open ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |