Thread: Kit Burrow
View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2023, 11:16 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Kit Burrow

Sedgestorm padded to the Kit Burrow, where he'd promised Mintpaw for his history course. He'd expected more cats, and especially kits, to show interest in knowing more about their Clan, but he wasn't complaining! ...... too much.
...... yeah, he was disappointed there wasn't much interest in it. He loved sharing what he knew, and he really wanted to give back to the Clan that adopted him and his beloved family.
But he couldn't complain, really. He'd only just stepped up to fill the history position, surely he'd have more cats show interest soon.

He shook his head, removing himself from his head space so he could look for Mintpaw. The moment he actually saw the apprentice, he smiled and waved his tail to silently invite the apprentice over.
"Hey buddy," He gently called over, ears twitching excitedly.
"You ready for your history lesson?"

[ @Wingnettle ; sorry this took so long for me to get to, I was waiting to see if others would apply ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.