View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Stormcaller Warlock

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Overwatching the Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimshadow View Post
(And I'm not quite sure how the building looks either. xD I'll try and wing it.)

The figure approached a checkpoint, which was under watch by five guards, but it seemed that they took no notice. To them, all they might have seen was an indistinct black shape that melded with the shadows. Even in the light from the city, there was the non-threatening shadow that moved, but didn't look to.
To the cameras, he appeared as an unassuming crow, traipsing past the security and into the building. (Some of his other, unknown abilities. >:3) Since even a crow might look suspicious to those watching the cameras, he'd have to move fast.
His shadow moved farther and farther inside, and slipped into an elevator. Surely, by now, a crow materializing into an elevator and activating it without movement would be cause for alarm at this point, but he wouldn't have to worry once he reached his destination.
It's pretty much a near skyscraper sized building, with checkpoints like you described all around and a few patrolling the inside. There's about 33 floors, and Jason is on floor 27.)

The scientist/weapons maker started typing up some data input, laying down the SEVER next to said computer. It might be a good idea to upload an aiming matrix into the gun, make it easier to use...
Zap
Mmm. That had been happening frequently the past few days. While the computer didn't short circuit completely, it forced a restart from the jolt of energy. Perhaps he should give the radiation scanner another go. He had no clue where that had been coming from, and it was becoming a slight concern.

'Insert SIVA per Projectile' - Genesis Chain

The fool may not fear the storm, but the storm will never respect the fool. - EV-42

Everything fades... even memory. - Midha's Reckoning