View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2023, 07:42 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Character of the Month (February 2023)

Character Name [mention user]: Ospreypaw ( @perseus. )
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ThunderClan
Why should this character be featured?: Ospreypaw is one of the beloved characters Flameheart had the opportunity to help. Not only is this helping shape her as a warrior and Clanmate, but her excursion with him to the different borders and territory showed her that he is not afraid to speak up and correct an adult. I think he will go a long way and become a very skilled warrior of ThunderClan with the way he is portrayed!

Character Name [mention user]: Rose, formerly Deadflame ( @~*Luka x Yuki*~ )
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Outsiders
Why should this character be featured?: Rose is such a well written character with lots of depth, I can tell ~*Luka x Yuki*~ puts a lot of thought into them! She's never been one to care for family, and I think that plays a major part in their personality. As a roleplayer, I absolutely adore the character! As a reader, I think Rose is a very harsh and not the greatest character, but the thought and effort it takes to develop such a dislikable character deserves recognition!
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; February 1st, 2023 at 07:51 PM.