View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2023, 05:10 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Giant's Rest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Oriolepaw trotted along after Flameheart. She stopped quite often for one reason or another, which eventually made the apprentice rather impatient. But, he didn’t say anything. He’d already upset Flameheart once today; if he did it again, she might quit his territory tour.

His eyes widened in awe as they approached Giant’s Rest. The two trees were absolutely magnificent, twisting around each other as if they would die without one another. His ears picked up on the scuttling of prey in the area, but he resisted the temptation to hunt. Hunting was not his focus right now.

Slowly, the apprentice approached the pair of towering trees. They seemed so large; they had to be a thousand times bigger than the tree he’d climbed with Orchidbriar!

Bright, inquisitive eyes turned toward his former denmate. “Has any cat ever climbed all the way to the top?”

Flameheart

A smile spread across her jaws slowly as she watched Oriolepaw react to the beauty of the two intertwined trees. Her long tail swished back and forth as the two walked forward and her long ears swiveled from one direction to another, listening to the pitter patter of the animals they hunted. I would hunt right now, but I need to focus on Oriolepaw's territory tour. The prey can wait for me.

Turning her attention to the apprentice's voice, Flameheart shook her head, "I don't think so. The top of the tree has more thin branches than thick and not many cats can make it up there without falling. Please, don't try going to the top. I don't want Sundust to use his herbs in the middle of leaf-bare, who knows when he needs them."

The young orange and white classic tabby Keeper looked around at the pair's surroundings before talking once more, "Do you want to look at more of the area before we move on to another location?"
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!