View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2023, 12:02 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Sliding out in between the shadows of the pine forest, Roanpaw didn't exactly have any destination in mind - more so a goal; impress grandmother. She had seemed stressed, and it made the tom want to growl in frustration alongside her. He knew nothing of Clan politics, or how things in ShadowClan worked outside of Dawnstar being leader and his older sister being an Enforcer - except that a majority of the Clan were "mouse-brains", a term he had heard muttered around camp. "Away," he growled quietly to himself with a lash of his tail. He would away them all from his kin, he would shred anything that gave them cause for pain.

Today though, he would simply find something that would please his grandmother. Not exactly sure what that was he had allowed his nose to lead him. It had picked up on some strange scents and Roanpaw let his large paws stalk through the territory until they brought him to a familiar pelt and a not so familiar pelt. Remembering his grandmother's instructions on how to stalk the young tom dropped into a crouch, remaining hidden in the shadows. Green eyes glowed from the undergrowth as he watched the scene before him unfold.

[ @Cherry~ @Cupidity ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |