View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2023, 09:41 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: come on, everyone, let's tear into each other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo Rat View Post

Batpaw | He/Him

Batpaw saw Flamechaser surge towards him and moved quickly.

“Be careful how you share your anger, the anger can attract cats who bite!”

The apprentice yowled with malice to the warrior who was smaller than him.
Elegantly, the black-furred tom unsheathed his claws and swiped at the tom’s side, leaving blood dripping from his claws and a long slash mark.

Seething with anger after being called a murder he shouted again,
I’m every nightmare, worst dream come true and everything you were ever afraid of!Not a murderer.
How dare he call ME a murderer? Batpaw thought.

Batpaw growled as his hackles raised. The extremely muscular tom was only 8 moons old and already bigger than a puny thunderclan warrior.

FLAMECHASER

He was silent,Eyes locked on the apprentice as he torn into his ginger coat. “Go to hell,Your clan is full of heartless murderers! You should give up and go home,Frogbreath!” He snarled,His face turned into a toothy scowl as he did so. Flamechaser felt the pain in his side,Looking at his now bloody pelt. Walk it off! Just tear this idiot to shreds! He barked at himself mentally. The black Tom was a clearly a one,And absolutely massive compared to him. The Yelp of Pebblepaw drew his attention towards the two Shadowclan apprentices basically practicing their skills on her. “Now I see why they call you “the stalkers of the night”,It’s because you are cowards. Not able to fight on your own so you must gang up on the weak. Embarrassing.” he spat at Batpaw.

Flamechaser jumped towards the cat,mouth open as he aimed to bite down on the cat’s shoulder and make him tumble. Then the ginger Tom could hopefully finish this and go home,and see Sundust about his now aching injury. He hissed as he lunged at the larger cat,Claws aiming to also dig into the his body and tear the fur from his pelt. The warrior was far too focused on hitting his target to defend himself in the face of an attack.

[ This lowkey rushed LMAO have fun ]
--
✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize