View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2023, 07:25 AM
eternally tired

Default Re: come on, everyone, let's tear into each other

wildpaw ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @Poprock @Larissa @BEAR. @dino. @Emo Rat @vellichor @daenerys

wildpaw wasn't quite sure why she was dragged out on a patrol with mirehound and company but she wasn't too upset honestly. since her mentor had dipped she had little to do as she wasn't allowed to leave camp to thrift or anything which sucked. so instead of making this a bad experience as she did with most things she had to do she decided to take it has an opportunity to get some things done while she'd be out of camp. she followed mirehounds every step with her hydromoss hanging out of her mouth, and although she was still getting the hang of this whole being quiet thing she was getting better with every step she took. as much as she wanted to open her mouth and bark, she had learned it was never good to in situations like these. she'd have to save it for behind camp walls.
everything was going smoothly until.. oh? a smile crept onto wildpaw's face and she let out a quiet chuckle as she noticed thunderclan on shadowclan's land.. with shadowclan's prey in their mouth. it was such a cute moment too! training their little apprentice on how to hunt.. wildpaw didn't give much of a rats ass about that though, it pissed her off that they thought stealing was appropriate. it spoke loads about how sparrowstar ran her clan as opposed to dawnstar. as mirehound approached, she stayed in shadow until a signal was given to which then she moved into the light but not before dropping her hydromoss on the floor, she kept a bit of distance but stayed relatively near mirehound's side so she could jump in if any... assistance was needed, eyes scanning each and every member of thunderclan for any possible blemishes that could be exploited.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; January 16th, 2023 at 10:27 AM.