View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2023, 11:55 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by val View Post
Sagepaw's eyes widened at Woollyfeather's whisper. So, that was how a cat would sneak up on another? He had to admit, it was a little frightening. But also...amazing? He wished he would have the ability to sneak like that, if not to only make jokes with other apprentices. Sagepaw guessed he was already somewhat close to that if Woollyfeather was complimenting his form. "I should try sneaking up on you?" he suggested, returning the soft tone.
Woollyfeather let a soft, closed mouth chuckle when Sagepaw startled at her approach. She uncrouched now that the trick was up.
She tilted her head as she thought of the apprentices question. She did ask which he preferred, but hadn't expected to be answered with another question. Seeking validation in his choice?
Regardless, she nodded, trusting him to not get lost or sneak away from her while she wasn't looking.
"Alright. I'll move ahead and you follow behind me as quietly as possible. I won't peak, but try to keep me in your line of sight."
She turned and took just a few steps fowards, briefly pausing to see if he'd follow, before remembering, "Oh, and don't try to rush. Haste is your enemy when it comes to staying hidden."
He could try seeing how fast he could stalk while remaining undetected another time, when he was more accomstomed to the art. For now, he needed his technique in order.
She started foward again, making herself look away.
"Ready?"
[Sorry it took me so long to reply, I hope I can keep up from now on]]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.