Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2017, 05:07 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
A quite small apprentice, perhaps even the smallest of the nine cats gathered, stood slightly behind the others. Her fur shined of the stars she had joined at nine moons, and yet she still looked like a tiny wolfcub. As she peered at the others, she guessed it was her turn to give a life. It was so odd to her. She had always thought she would live to become a great warrior and do lots of good for her clan. But instead, she had died in a bloody border skirmish.
And now, she was doing good for her clan anyway. Giving a life to a new leader was something she’d never thought she’d end up doing. A great honor. Something that made her feel slightly okay with having died for her clan the way she had.
Stepping forward, she walked to stand in front of the soon-to-be leader. The young cat still had her many markings of battle, the bite marks in her throat clearly visible even though she tried to keep her neck so that they did not show. It was simply impossible.
Greetings. I am Wolfpaw, and as an apprentice of ShadowClan I was known for working the hardest and following the warrior code to my last breath.” She began, trying to look as confident as she could, when in truth she was nervous.
With this life I give you the ability to live by the warrior code with no flaws. Use it well, and it might save many conflicts with the other clans, and unloyal clanmates
She said, reaching up to touch noses with the maine coon, having to stretch her legs, and showing all her scars as she did so, to reach the nose of Halestorm. She silently begged to the higher authorities in StarClan that she would not look like a complete fool with her tiny size, trying to reach up to the much bigger cat.
The new leader looked at the young apprentice, a small frown on her face. This apprentice had seen too much and was taken to StarClan far too early... Though the thoughts that made her pity the small cat were great, she brushed them away and gave a slight smile to Wolfpaw. "Thank you." She mewed gently, like a queen talking to her kits. Halestar leaned down and touched noses with the apprentice, feeling the life flow through her.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany