View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2023, 01:49 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Lichenpaws rest. [p]

[/ Lichenpaw \]
( @Hua cheng )

It took him a bit, but he eventually finished off treating Berrypaw's injuries, leaving the sharp taste of marigold in his mouth, Lichenpaw rolled the remaining scraps of cobwebs and leaves into a tight ball before returning his attention to his friend, Berrypaw's joke amused him slightly, "I've been better." he answered with a little smile, it was nice to see him again, even if how he ran into him was scary. As Lichenpaw's adrenaline wore off he began to feel how weak he was again, pain shot up through his shaking legs and he winced before laying down next to his friend, however, as he did so Berrypaw got to his paws. Lichenpaw opened his mouth, about to tell him to sit back down so that his wounds didn't open up again, but Berrypaw's words came first.

He paused, Skyclan missed him..? He looked up at Berrypaw, that seemed awfully unlikely, but the quiet sentence that followed made more sense. Lichenpaw took a moment to think about it, after all, he had been trying to find his way back home ever since he got lost, but would his clanmates even want him back? The tom hesitated, now that Leapinglight was dead Skyclan was without a cat who knew healing, so it was possible that they might accept him back and yet.. his gaze shifted back to Berrypaw, "I don't think either of us are in any state to walk that far right now," he nodded to Berrypaw's newly treated wounds and then gestured to his thin body with his tail, "It would be better if we left once your injuries had time to close over." he gave him a weak smile.