View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2022, 12:02 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Larkpaw

Thankfully, Larkpaw didn't have to wait long for the kits who were listed in her class to show up. Unfortunately, though, Lark didn't have to wait long to hear Frostscreech's first scathing comment anyway. "Yeah," She sniped back, voice low and only meant for the tom's ears. "I wanted to do this with someone who wasn't you." Fine, perhaps she was being a liiittle immature. Perhaps. But it wasn't her fault Frostscreech's presence grated on her nerves. But getting along with the smokey bengal would please her brother Daypaw, who was ironically Frostscreech's apprentice. So she would tolerate this idiot, for Daypaw's sake, and for the sake of this class she had to teach. Distractions couldn't be allowed, now could they.

Returning amber hues to the four kits in front of her, Larkpaw allowed herself to survey them a few moments. Good, they'd listened, and they'd been ready for her. "You lot should know why I'm here." She began, tail flicking. "But if you don't, for whatever reason, Frostscreech and I are going to be taking the four of you out into the territory so you can practice your stealth skills." Orange orbs of fire narrowed, expression taking on a sterner look. "Rules. You misbehave, try to sneak away, do something stupid, I have no problem letting Dawnstar know of any disobedience. You are here to learn, not to play. Stick by me at all times." Of course, this was why Larkpaw had brought a warrior with her. She was not stupid enough to take four kits out into the territory without help, because Lark was sure that if anything happened, she alone could not defend them. Her gaze locked onto Pinekit as he made a beeline for his sister instead of listening to what she had to say. "Pinekit, do you understand?"

Once she had made sure each kit had understood, Larkpaw turned and led them out of the den, and then out of the camp's clearing. She hoped, at least, that Frostscreech would follow at the end of the group as she had motioned earlier.

[ Posting Order: @/Kat - Larkpaw / @Aries - Frostscreech / @Erebus - Hollowkit / @Wingnettle - Moonkit / @Streamtail - Meadowkit / @Holly Jolly Ashie - Pinekit | After one more post here from each of you, I'll put Lark in Moonlit Grove and mention you there. ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; December 21st, 2022 at 12:05 PM.