Old November 29th, 2022, 06:08 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Ash’s Characters

Basics

past name(s): Darkkit, Darkpaw
Current name: Darkpetal
Name meaning: Dark(his dark coloured fur) Petal(his love of flowers and his gentle nature)
sexual orientation: straight

Residential Information

current affiliation/clan(s): StarClan
past affiliation/clan(s): ThunderClan
former rank(s): kit, apprentice
mentor(s): Lionblood @Kron Lilystream @Burning'Flame
apprentice(s): Sootfur, Willowgaze

Interpersonal connections:
Mother: Violetslash @Apollo.
Father: Deathstorm
Sibling(s): Fangscar @Soldier and Bloodbadger @Scallywagz
Mate/crush/significant other(s): Fernsong and Quickfur both owned by @Burning'Flame
Kit(s): unborn kits with Quickfur, Hazelpaw @Lillian and Stormpaw(i think?) @Queen_Coral
Friends:
Enemies:
Rivals:
Positive: Lilystream(@/Burning'Flame): “She was my second mentor. Because i was reassigned, I was an apprentice 2 moons after my littermates. She was my mother figure. Something that Violetslash and Deathstorm never were to me. She died many moons after my Warrior Ceremony, but I grieved for her like a kit grieving for his mother.”

Quickfur(@/Burning'Flame): “I love her, but I’m scared for her. She and our kits could be in danger because we broke the warrior code.”

Fernsong(@/Burning'Flame): “I wish I could have spent more time with her, but I’m going to make up for it. But what if she and Quickfur find out about each other?”

Negative: Lionblood(@/Kron): “He’s cruel, and he abused me… he would only teach me how to fight, so I told the clan leader I wanted a new mentor.”
Fangscar(@/Gunnar): “Fangscar and Bloodbadger were my littermates. They often bullied me for not filling our parents’ expectations.”
Vineglow(@/SplashyLumi): “She’s rude, and stubborn. I know I might sound paranoid but she sounds like my family…”

Bloodbadger(@/Sp00k3z): "Fangscar bullied me, but Bloodbadger was worse. He died from cockiness."

Neutral: Sootfur(@/Wingnettle): “I wish I could have done better as his mentor… but all I can do now is make sure not to treat my future apprentices the same way…”

Flameheart(@/SpiritedWarrior): “She’s not a bad warrior, but she’s received too much too fast, in my opinion. First of all, within only a couple moons of her warrior ceremony, she gets assigned an apprentice. Second of all, in the same meeting said apprentice becomes a warrior, and then she receives a second apprentice! Third of all, in that same meeting, she became a keeper.”

Violetslash(@/Apollo.): “She abused me, like Lionblood, but my mother abused me whenever I didn’t follow her violent standards.”

Personality:
Quiet, reserved, pacifistic, nervous

Physical Traits

Appearance: dark grey, close to black rosetted tabby Tom with honey yellow eyes, wears a purple flower in his fur. Is a muscular cat
illnesses/conditions: n/a
Scent: flowery and like honey

Stats

Strength: 8/10
Speed: 6/10
Tactic: 7/10
Hunting: 9/10
Patience: 10/10
Rudeness: 5/10
Social Skills: 4/10
Humor: 6/10

Hunting
Helping out

Dislikes:
Unecessary violence
Conflict
Biography

Kithood:
Born to Deathstorm (Father) and Violetslash (Mother), Darkkit and his littermates, Bloodkit (M) and Fangkit (F), were given strong, deadly sounding prefixes, to fit their parents personalities and dark ways. But Darkkit was different. He wasn’t like his parents, or his littermates. He was their first born too and the largest of the litter, but he has a soft heart. He hates his prefix and wished it was something more light like his suffix. He always got picked on in kithood because he didn’t reach the standards his family had set for him.

Apprentice-hood: Darkkit became an apprentice named Darkpaw at his 6th moon of age. He was given a strict, battle hungry mentor named Lionblood. Lionblood hardly taught Darkpaw anything other than battle moves and how to kill and such. So Darkpaw requested a new mentor, one that would actually teach him what he needs to learn, like how to hunt and how to fight but not kill. So he was given Lilystream when he was 8 moons old. Lilystream was a very nice mentor to him. She was a much calmer, easy-going type of cat, and understood how Darkpaw felt like an outcast from his family. She taught him what he needed to do and also became like a mother-figure to him. Though she was old when she became his mentor, she was already 65 moons old, and he was her last apprentice. She became an elder after he became a warrior, and died when he was 38 moons old and she was 95, 15 moons ago.

Warriorhood: Darkpaw became a warrior named Darkpetal at 14 moons old. His warrior ceremony was slightly delayed and 2 moons after his siblings because of his mentor-swap. But he did not mind. He was so happy with his warrior name too, happy that his suffix reflected his calm nature. He took a while to find mates, but when he was 43 moons he became mates with Fernsong, and then later, at 49 moons, met his 2nd mate, Quickfur, who he is now expecting kits with. Darkpetal is 52 moons old now and living his best life. His old family no longer associates with him but he doesn’t mind because he doesn’t associate with them either. His littermates ended up with the warrior names Bloodbadger and Fangscar. Bloodbadger died in battle at 24 moons old, from over-ego and trying to take on a warrior much more skilled than himself, but Fangscar is still alive today.
(Backstory made by my Secret Santa)

Extras

Favorite Season: newleaf— the beautiful flowers
Favorite Food(s): squirrels
Favorite Word:
Favorite Sound: birds chirping

Greatest Hope: evrethying will be fine
Greatest Strength: his level headed ness
Greatest Weakness: being incredibly shy
Theme song: Wake me up by Avicii
Voice claim: The Click
Quotes: “But what about you? What if they ask who the father of your kits is?”
— When Quickfur tells him she’s pregnant
“Congratulations.”
— to Sootfur after he’s assigned Quietpaw.
“Please don’t punish me…”
— (not actually roleplayed) to Lionblood when he accidentally trips over a root and bruises himself.
finder: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=57362
Tarot card: The Moon

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; June 6th, 2023 at 06:53 PM.