View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2022, 02:18 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

RisingBlaze stalked angerily through the Pines, his temper flaring with rage as they hunted silently in the forest without anyone bothering them ,at least they hoped no-one would bother them. they had no time for anyone that was just going to waste their time with chitchat! nothing was more annoying then that! in Fact she had also wanted to strange the annoying Apprentice that had woken her up that morning blabbing about his stupid insects! Risingblaze huffed, at least he let her alone when she threatened to smoosh all those blasted Bugs into a pulp! she chuckled darkly, she might even do it! since technically cats weren't supposed to have pets at all, but why waste her time? she had more important things to due like Hunt prey for her Clan and Keep that ornery Apprentice out of Trouble. why did she even care what happened to the pile of fox dung? why did he remind her of that weakling she used to know?

Risingblaze shook himself and paddled onwards to hunt. spotting a sqiurrel in the Pine branches of a tree ubove her. she stalked forward silently and launched himself into the pine tree, soon catching and killing the squirrel with speed. she buried it to come back for it later. she hunted for a while, catching 2 other squirrels and a few mice, after which she gathered her prey to bring back to the clan...

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn