Old November 9th, 2022, 10:20 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Events

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SilverShine~ View Post
Name of Event: leaf-bare prepare
Who will be hosting it?: Lilyheart
What is the Event about/for(not need for existing events)?: just a simple event Apprentices and warriors including the high rank can only join... whole idea is that since leaf-bare is coming they should prepare food, herb and other important stuff... Lilyheart will group cats up for hunting as well in collecting other stuff they might need for the camp if twilightstar fallownose and cowpaw join lilyheart will leave the herb collecting to cowpaw and twilightstar and fallownose could help with hunting and other stuff
Mention Me: @Moonraven
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinestripe View Post
Requests Form
Name of Event: Paws or Claws?

Who will be hosting it?: Stoneheart

What is the Event about/for?
Basically, it will be like a quiz game. Stoneheart will call all the WindClan apprentices around, and some warriors for supervision. Hopefully, it should work like this:
Apprentices will be paired into triplets based off of age/knowledge of things. Stoneheart and some other warriors will quiz them on whether the creature is something you attack(claws) or something you should run away from(paws). This will be to increase knowledge of the different dangers in the wild. After that, there will be questions on how to beat catch certain prey.
Kits will be able to join the Tiny Tail group, which will probably be run by the queens and will consist of easier questions. The WindClan queens can come up with some other entertaining games for the kits.

Mention Me: @Moonraven

Both are approved you can go ahead and post in WindClan Events.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training