Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2017, 04:26 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Seastones

Another moon passed. OverKit and ThundraKit playing. VelvetNight watched them with a sigh. "They should be with the clans to. What kind of home is this?"
"Yes, they may be better off in the forest but...they may not be as well off as the other three..."
"The other three? Well off? What do you know about them? Have you seen them?" She gasped "are my kits safe?"
"I took a little trip about a fortnight ago. I could scent them. GleamKit's was very fresh. And a rabbit's...and a she-cat who took them to WindClan. She is taking care of them now."
"I thought I smelt a she-cat. I believe she was hunting that rabbit there before...oh HarmonyBlade, this is fantastic news! We must go and visit them someday soon okay?"
"Yes VelvetNight, anything to make you happy." They purred, VelvetNight hurrying her muzzle in the ginger tom's fur. Then the brown and white tabby Tom came. CrispLeaf. "How are my kits VelvetNight?" He trailed off as his eyes went from the kits, to the dark grey she-cat, to HarmonyBlade. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!"
"CrispLeaf!" She wailed.