Old October 21st, 2022, 09:51 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Beloved Fawnhearted Shop 2.0

Oh my gosh, I love this thread!

Poem Form
Username : Wingnettle
Stanzas : 15 (5 for Leo, 5 for Lily, 5 for the two together)
Topic : My beloved cats! I'll put as much information as I can under a spoiler.

Leo: a dark gray, short furred male cat. I love him very much; he's my favorite one because I'm his favorite person and we have a special relationship. He uses to greet me with a bump of his head, and loves receiving kisses there. He can be a bit solitary sometimes, but I can see he's always pleased to see me and enjoys my company. He likes to sit on my womb and sleeps with me on my bed, usually at the bottom (he's very sticky in these situations and sometimes just collapses on my legs/feet). I like to take him out, even if he's a bit hesitant and sissy at first. However it's often bossy around my she-cat: he can send her away if he wants her seat, or her food, and when they play he often bites her neck. But he's actually a good boy who loves cuddles and often sleep with her, sharing their bed and so on.

Lily: my white she-cat, with a few black spots on her face, her flank and her whole tail. She's lazy and loves to sleep all day, less playful than Leo but a lot more curious and fearless. However she's not very good with other cats, as she's so calm and peaceful that everyone would take advantage of her if they wanted. She's extremely, extremely cuddly and has a serious NEED to sit on our womb or be taken in my arms, otherwise she will meow until I give up and take her. She's VERY vocal and sometimes keeps us awoke at night, but we love her very much and she couldn't ever give up on our company. She's very social and acts sometimes like a mother to Leo, licking his fur (he doesn't like it, he acts like a kit sometimes) and making him warm. And has the SOFTEST fur of all the cat kingdom. I'm not joking, she's always super clean and soft.

I would like the last 5 lines to talk about them as my pets or the relationship between them. Also, Lily has green eyes and Leo amber eyes. Can't wait for it! Also, I can send you some pictures if it can help.

Extra/Questions : When will you start it more or less? I'm so excited!
@Fawnhearted