View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2022, 12:10 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Character of the Month (October 2022)

Character Name [mention user]: Flamepaw [ @SpiritedWarrior ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ThunderClan
Why should this character be featured?: Despite being so young, she had made a lasting impact on ThunderClan and her Clanmates. Passionate, caring, and always willing to stand up for what she believes in, Flamepaw is such a phenomenal character to read. I really enjoy her personality and how steadfast she is in her friendships and desire to be a great ThunderClan warrior. Ever since she was a kit she's had a voice that demands to be heard and I am excited to see where she goes from here!

Character Name [mention user]: Bluebellpaw [ @lonely.lilyx ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: RiverClan
Why should this character be featured?: So young and already going through so much early on in life. With the death of her mother, Bluebellpaw is experiencing quite a few emotions, along with learning all about how to train to be a warrior. She handles both with dignity and grace, often making sure those around her are alright regardless of whatever her emotions prove to be. Reading how she is written and portrayed makes my heart both shatter and fill with warmth at the same time. I cannot wait to see where her apprenticeship takes her!

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |