View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2022, 02:27 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: October Gathering

Darkpaw

Darkpaw’s nose twitched as the scent of WindClan washed towards him from someone approaching him, but he chose to ignore them at first. However, he didn’t really have a choice after they had decided to speak to him. He turned towards the apprentice who disturbed him and gave them a quick lookover. Turned out, the young cat was an albino she-cat with blue eyes. Unimpressed, Darkpaw glanced towards Dawnstar for a moment, unsure if he should be interacting with them or not, and then turned his attention back to Ashpaw. Narrowing his eyes slightly he addressed them “I’m Darkpaw, of ShadowClan,” he mewed “I’ve been an apprentice for a few moons now.” “I don’t think your leader would be too happy about you arriving before her,” The young tom said in a low whisper. Though he didn’t know this cat, he couldn’t help but try not to draw attention to them, he was acutely aware of how brutal his clanmates could be when it came to those who didn’t do what they were supposed to and wanted to spare her from that.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here