View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Otterkit sat in the nursery. "I'M SO BORED!!!!!", she yowled. "Ugh! There's nothing to do anymore!!!!!!", the white kit hissed and looked around the nursery and noticed Brightkit. Her green eyes focused on the kit. At 6-8 moons old and still isn't apprenticed yet, Otterkit was really bored. "I need to be an apprentice now!", by this time Otterkit seemed to be arrogant, a brat, and annoying. Otterkit's siblings looked at her. "Otterkit, shut up!!", Lionkit hissed.

"All you do now, since you're Apprentice aged, is yell, be annoying, and try to be mean to everyone.", Volekit mewed. The white furred kit glared at her siblings. "Don't you dare talk to me like that ever, you two!!!! Ever!!!!!", she snarled. "See? This is what we mean!", Snailkit complained. "Snailkit, you be quiet!!", Otterkit growled. The tortoiseshell shekit looked at Otterkit. "Shut up!! You can't even learn to be quiet anymore!!!", amber, silver, and brown eyes stared at their older sister.

"What is going on with you four?", Oakclaw asked, walking into the nursery with a rabbit and a vole in his jaws. "Father, Otterkit's being mouse-brained....", Lionkit, the 5 moon old, light ginger furred, amber eyed, brother of Otterkit, Volekit, and Snailkit said. "And she's being mean!", the youngest of Oakclaw's kits, Volekit, a light brown tomkit with brown eyes, mewed. "She is also being an arrogant brat!", Snailkit, the silver eyed tortoiseshell she kit mewed and then glanced at her hind legs, which can't function anymore, and then glanced back at Oakclaw. "Otterkit, only because you're Apprentice aged and shouldn't be in the nursery anymore, doesn't mean you should be arrogant, bratty, and annoying to everyone here..... You know that...", Oakclaw scowled. "Yes I do!! And I don't know that...", Otterkit retorted. Thank StarClan, I'm not younger than Lionkit, Volekit, and Snailkit, I would be a newborn kit! And newborns mewl to much! Mouse-dung!, Otterkit thought.

"You four can have the vole and the rabbit. Lionkit and Otterkit get the vole and Snailkit and Volekit get the rabbit.", Oakclaw said as he padded over to his kits and gave them the prey. As soon as the four kits started eating the freshly caught prey, Oakclaw walked out the nursery and went back to the clearing.

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; January 13th, 2017 at 02:26 PM.