Old September 18th, 2022, 12:15 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
@Wingnettle

Flamepaw looked at Ashpaw as RiverClan and WindClan went on with their announcements. She dipped her head in respect to all the fallen warriors, apprentices, and even kits. Of course, it was a rogue who killed the kits. Could it have been possible to have been that 'Lilystorm' ThunderClan encountered? Whatever the case was, she had to help ThunderClan keep their young safe. After all, kits were the future of every Clan. The orange and white green-eyed tabby apprentice let out a low growl about that.

"We'll have to work extra hard in ThunderClan to protect our Clanmates if rogues are killing kits now," she whispered to her friend.

Ashpaw (he/him)
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Ashpaw observed as Flamepaw nodded to the various news, and noticed her narrowed green eyes as another rogue attack was announced. She must be thinking about the recent attack. We were lucky to be there in time, but there's one thing I can't get off my mind... He tried to draw her attention by placing his tail gently on her back, then whispered: "Why do you think rogues are so interested in the clans' business? Why hurt us? It's not like they can gain prey or territory by doing so." Was it hatred? But so many coincidences couldn't be all personal matters.

Ashpaw noticed his friend's tensed muscles, but he knew she wasn't scared to fight. She was scared of a bad outcome, and her words sounded the most determined he had ever heard from her. He threw her a sympathetic glance and a purr sounded softly in his throat: "We will do it. We'll protect Thunderclan."