View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2017, 07:17 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall
The brown tabby cocked his head to the side, hurt and bewilderment danced in his green hues as he heard his brother reject his proposal. He flicked his tail in annoyance, his ears flattened against his head "I'll be training you, don't you want to get to know you're own brother better?" he asked, hurt washed over the young tabby as he crouched down, eye level with his younger sibling. He didn't like it, being alone here, without any friends, family, he didn't even understand why he was here, he was only doing what was best for his clan, for his family. He let out a soft sigh and looked to the side "Nobody ever said that you wouldn't be a great warrior, but I just want to help you out a bit, I don't think you cant do it, You are my younger sibling after all of course you can do it. Can't you just give me a chance instead of just dismissing it because of what I've done?" he asked, earnestly wanting to prove himself to his brother, he may not care about Starclan, but he cared deeply about his family, still wanting to protect them, even if he was dead.

@starfall
Leafkit blinked as calmly as he could. "I don't really have a brother..."
That was true, his littermate weren't very close to him family, but they had a bit of a neutral respect for each other, no family-type relationship all that much. It almost felt like he had no siblings, with his mom in Starclan, and he couldn't go to the dark forest! He always wanted to see her, always, ever since she died a few moons ago, almost everyday he hoped he would have a dream and that Ashstream was their. Why did you have to die mom, why? Leafkit thought, but his eyes showed nothing of what he was thinking or feeling. Then, he noticed the hurt in his Greenpaw, and guilt washed over him. Maybe I should, but only because he's lonely. "Okay, I'll train with you, if it makes you feel better..." Noting, that Dark Forest training was brutal, and he would have to be extra careful not to get hurt. "But not today, okay?" Leafkit still didn't trust the decreased apprentice, and he probably never would, training while harming at the same time, is not good, he could die if the wounds are too severe. Leafkit knew that if you trained in the dark forest, and you didn't care for Starclan, you would go to the dark forest, same as every evil cat in the clans, or beyond. I need to be careful...

Last edited by seasalt; January 13th, 2017 at 06:36 PM.