Old September 5th, 2022, 09:08 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: September Gathering

Seedheart
She/They
47 Moons

[ Seed was actually there the night/day they were born funnily enough, but wouldn't recognize the TwiBabs cause of how long it's been @Fierce Roses ]

Seedheart had been so caught up in looking for the Windclan leader that she had barely noticed the younger cat that approached her. She looked vaguely familiar to the tortoiseshell, but was unable to place a name, nor a memory.

The apprentice did smell of Windclan though, so she imagined that the little one had been a kit when Seedheart lived in Windclan. This was the first Windclanner to approach Seedheart, but she figured that they may be easier to talk to over a cat that could recognize them. Twiligtstar wouldn't be going anywhere, and the molly was busy with the other leaders.

"Ah sorry, just looking for an old friend", Seedheart meowed. They could feel the heat from under their fur and didn't want to imagine if their face showed how embarrassed they we're. They gave their fur a few nervous licks (OOC Moment; how has she not developed a bald spot with the amount of times I've had her do that!?!?!) before returning their heterochromic gaze onto her.

"You're from Windclan right? My name is Seedheart, what's yours?"

[ Note : Seedheart isn't really thinking as a RC cat yet and if Midnight was like "I can't talk to u, ur an enemy cat" or something she'd genuinely be so confused. I'd also love it if she didn't find out Midnight was a TwiBab immediately XD ]

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3

Last edited by Fawnhearted; September 5th, 2022 at 09:12 PM. Reason: MY GRAMMAR SUCKS BUT IT'S LATE SO SORRY FIERCE