View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2017, 02:25 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post
Leafkit jumped back alertly, but stumbled at bit.
An..older sibling? The marbled brown tabby's leaf green optics narrowed at the site, and tried to forcefully stay still, not moving his gaze to study the former apprentice. But, coldly, the kit slowly sat down, reluctantly. An older brother in the dark forest...terrifying, and...disgusting. Why did he get here? The kit thought, eyes narrowing, he wasn't going to remove his faith, no matter what, his mother was up in starclan, and he wouldn't push away from seeing his mother again. Leafkit looked back at Grasspaw, no emotion....was he emotionless? The kit didn't feel comfortable, and he probably wouldn't be comfortable until he woke up, he guessed. "Training...I don't want training in here...." The brown marbled tabby spoke as calmly as he could, and that's the fair minimum in his voice. "I can still be a good warrior if I train with my clan, and my mentor, when I'm an apprentice." Ultimately, Leafkit was refusing his training, and refused to train in the dark forest. For his mother's memory, and his own. He knew he'd stray from the others, and grow distant, but, that was what he had guessed in this short time. Leafkit noticed many things about his older brother, and some things were not a good thing. I'm not pushing myself away from my mother! Never! He thought, eyes cold, well, as cold and calm as he could be.
The brown tabby cocked his head to the side, hurt and bewilderment danced in his green hues as he heard his brother reject his proposal. He flicked his tail in annoyance, his ears flattned against his head "I'll be training you, don't you want to get to know you're own brother better?" he asked, hurt washed over the young tabby as he crouched down, eye level with his younger sibling. He didn't like it, being alone here, without any friends, family, he didn't even understand why he was here, he was only doing what was best for his clan, for his family. He let out a soft sigh and looked to the side "Nobody ever said that you wouldn't be a great warrior, but I just want to help you out a bit, I don't think you cant do it, You are my younger sibling after all of course you can do it. Can't you just give me a chance instead of just dismissing it because of what I've done?" he asked, earnestly wanting to prove himself to his brother, he may not care about Starclan, but he cared deeply about his family, still wanting to protect them, even if he was dead.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us