View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2022, 08:59 AM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: PoisonDrop Kits

Quote:
Originally Posted by flopsy View Post
Name: Holly | Hollykit

What Clan will they go to: Thunderclan

Personality: Their a little mad scientist who just loves to hold experiments, especially with the dead. They tend to rope in their shenanigans and are incredibly smart. They pick up Posiondrops murderous teachings with the time they spend with their mother.

Looks: A fluffy black cat with one long white sock on their left paw, they have sharp blue eyes.

Plots??: Holly kidnaps a litter of newborns under the dead of night and hides them away in Riverclans camp with the help of their riverclan sibling. Causing tensions to further rise.

They help one of her siblings dodge capture by hiding them in their secret hideout.

Mention Me: @nevvy
Quote:
Originally Posted by neptune View Post
Name: Rue

What Clan will they go to: ShadowClan

Personality: Rue will start out as a sweet, inquisitive child with a curiosity for the world around him. He doesn't realize what is wrong with his mother, or the rest of his family, until later on down the path. As he grows in ShadowClan, he begins to understand that the things Poisondrop has done to him as a kit were wrong, that death and killing aren't normal. In spite of his surroundings and his upbringing, Rue tries to be personable and accessible as a friend to those around him.

Looks: Since we only know what the father looks like (white isn't technically a coat color!) I'll say he would be either an orange tabby with a white throat and underbelly, or a calico with prominent orange markings that run from his throat to the toes of his right forearm.

Plots??: Nothing too big comes to mind at this moment. Rue will grow in ShadowClan and learn to enjoy that crowd. But he may develop a sense of superiority over others, which could lead to potential situations where Rue will goad others into arguments or terrible scenarios just for his enjoyment. I don't know its so dependant haha.

Other: what happens if clan joining is closed haha

Mention Me: @nevvy
XD If its closed then we will wait ig

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
not plum destroying my chances of getting a shc bab accepted SOB

Name:
Jinx - Beastkit

What Clan will they go to:
ShadowClan RiverClan

Personality:
ISTJ-T - she's very independent, but also kind of clingy, like she doesn't want to disappoint anyone but she also doesn't want to break any of the rules in her new Clan. Family is important, but she'll soon discover that her family is somewhat dysfunctional, and will feel super used by her mother, and poof, family is no longer #1. She is somewhat of a Chaotic Neutral/will be, since she's supposed to be evil, but doesn't want to be, so she's hella conflicted. She is ALSO a Turbulent Logistician, kind of unstable but at the same time craves stability, and hates change. Change is her enemy, so don't switch things up on her!!

Looks:
dark brown tabby with icy blue eyes and white speckles

Plots??:
She is deathly loyal to her mother at first, but once she grows older, it'll turn out that she's not particularly a killer or a troublemaker, but will be very fearful of what her mother will do if she betrays her, so she kind of starts to hate herself and her mental stability goes downhill bigtime. eventually, she decides to cut ties with her mother and changes her name to Lilykit/paw, since she'll be trying to escape everything involving her mother!!

Mention Me:
@nevvy

These three are accepted. Only the kit for WindClan and the messenger are open now.