View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2022, 11:16 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default velli's commissions [closed]

hello everyone! i'm reopening commissions due both to popular demand, as well as the return of my own motivation to draw!! before filling out a form, please read everything below, as it is all very important information!

rules and general policies:
  • i will only actively work on two commissions at a time, in order to prevent burnout and stress.
  • all other commissions will be waitlisted, and i will notify you via private message if and/or when i’m able to begin work on your commission.
  • applying for a commission does not guarantee that you will receive one.
  • i will only begin work on your commission when payment is sent to me.
  • please, only send payment when i have indicated to you that i want you to (again, i will send you a private message on wco).
  • if payment is not sent within 72 hours of my message, you forfeit your commission slot and will have to reapply.
  • i will send you a sketch within 3 days after payment, and will ask if you would like changes to be made. no more changes can be made to the piece after you approve it.
  • i will send you the finished product within 7 days after the sketch is approved.
  • you’re free to use this art anywhere you would like, on or off of wco! just don’t take credit for it.
  • do not poke or spam me, please!
  • if i do not finish your commission within the timeframe listed above, i will return half of your initial payment, and you will still receive your art!
  • please, do not buy what you can’t afford. if you attempt to do this, you will not be allowed to commission me again.
  • these are first come, first served, with the exception of those paid in real money. those commissions will be prioritized over kk commissions.
  • i accept real life currency via paypal only.

prices and examples:
headshot/bust -- $2.50 usd or 5,000 kk
[no example]
halfbody -- $5 usd or 10,000 kk
[no example]
fullbody -- $10 usd or 20,000 kk
[example 1] [example 2] [example 3 (most recent)]
reference sheet -- $20 usd or 40,000 kk
[no example]
scene -- $40 usd or 60,000 kk
[example 1 (unshaded)*] [example 2 (fully shaded)]
*commissioned scenes can/will be far more complex than this

add 1 character -- +$5 or +5,000 kk
add minimal shading -- +$5 or +5,000 kk
[example 1]
add full shading -- +$10 or +10,000 kk
[example 1]

important statement:
i'm aware that these kk prices are on the higher side! i am also a college student with limited free time on my hands, and as much as i want to dedicate my time to art, a single piece takes a long while for me to produce. as a reference, a fullbody typically takes me around 2 to 2.5 hours! i try to put a lot of detail and cleanliness into these drawings, and make something i am proud of. in order to ensure this quality, i am unable to lower my prices.

Last edited by vellichor; February 12th, 2023 at 06:48 PM.