Old August 19th, 2022, 07:07 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Birdsong
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Female[she/her]

Watching her son among the nursery walls. She should be down there with him. Instead she was up here instead of down there with her little star. He had been everything to her and now she felt like she was far away from him. Spiderkit was all too precious and she didn't want to see him hurt. Maybe soon he'll find the right cat to watch over him just as much as she. He needed someone who'd be right by his side. A cat he could cry on and come to with his problems. She should have done that, but starclan had other plans for her and her son. One day though her little star would be with her again, but right now she knew he had a full life ahead of him. Birdsong forced herself to look away. She really needed to get her mind off of things. Maybe another cat would come by? It would help.

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐
Open
└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; August 19th, 2022 at 11:33 PM.