View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2017, 12:36 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Mapledash smiled, his apprentice remembered well his lesson, but of course it wasn't everything. Still, this was already a good chunk of the theory, now to the practice. "Well that's already pretty nice if you ask me. Why not demonstrate?" he invited the apprentice. Knowing what to do was a thing, and doing it completely an other, but he seemed ready to try, like usual. He was proud of his apprentice, he was making the new generation of warriors, like his mentor had told him, and his before him since the dawn of the clans.

Taking position, mapledash gave an example of what the hunting crouch should be, his hunches bunched up, legs stretched to cover as much distance he could if he had to leap, a lean and straight line formed on his back and his tail was barely touching the ground, giving him balance. He didn't step forward, so the apprentice could try and immitate him. "Just like that, jaypaw. Except you're smaller, so try not stretching your paws as far as this." the ginger tom suggested. He sat back and watched his apprentice mimic him.
{Oop sorry}
Jaypaw nodded and went in a crouching position, mimicking his Mentor, pulling his paws back slightly as Mapledash had instructed. The silver tom narrowed his eyes and flicked his tail, his blue hues flicking from his mentor back to his paws every few seconds "Like this? Am I correct?" he asked, hoping they would get out of this position soon, his legs were beginning to shake. He stayed like that for a few more minutes before sitting himself back up and looking at his mentor, cocking his head to the side "I'm sorry it's rude of me to say this but...um....are you alright?" he asked, his blue orbs glistened with worry, he felt bad for just pausing his training but he needed to know if his mentor was okay, the ginger warrior was a little out of it today, and he just wanted to know why. The young tom dropped his gaze down to the floor, shuffling his paws in embrassment 'Of course he's alright! He's a warrior.' he thought to himself annoyed with his question, but he didn't take it back, he needed to hear it from the other tom, just to conclude his stupid question.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us