Thread: June Gathering
View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2022, 03:48 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: June Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Cinderblaze stalked after Dawnstar, taking to walking gracefully. He'd settled on making a good first impression, although no one could take his cockiness from him. Insults were needed from time to time for the purpose of bringing sense into some cats anyways. He was curious to see who ThunderClan had picked for their new leadership; hadn't Cindersky promised to get that sorted out before the next gathering? Ah, finally they arrived. The deputy leaped onto the seastones, settling not far away from Sparrowflight. Oh... so she was ThunderClan's new deputy? He eyed her up and down, a smug grin fighting its way onto his maw.

"You're ThunderClan's deputy, then?" he asked, tilting his head. "I'm Cinderblaze of ShadowClan. Their deputy, if you will." Getting to know everyone was pretty boring, but he figured he'd follow the usual routine. Until the announcements started, everything would most likely be a little... bland. But of course, the maine coon could deal with it. The usual, isn't it?

"So ThunderClan finally has their leadership situation sorted out?" he inquired smoothly, although he knew the answer already. "Cinderstar's your leader then - no big surprise. It confuses me that she was not appointed leader earlier with you as her deputy." He was unable to stop himself from chuckling. It was clear all along which two cats would lead ThunderClan in the future. "How are things going? The life of a deputy is quite stressful, hm?" Punishments, patrols and all that stuff... Cinderblaze could deal with it. The question was almost friendly although he said it in a cocky way - that was just Cinderblaze being Cinderblaze.

@Jayvines

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den